5245 Camelot Drive West
Camelot Lakes MHC
FURNISHED AFFORDABLE BEAUTY - SNOWBIRD ALERT!!
- SPLIT PLAN! TURN KEY! MOVE-IN READY! BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN LOVELY GATED RETIREMENT COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2 "BEDROOMS ON OPPOSITE ENDS OF HOME"
- Bathrooms: 2 "NICELY UPDATED"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1980 "LIKE NEW RENO DONE IN 2017"
- Condo Fees: $1,000.00
WOW! DON'T MISS THIS ONE... Total interior renovation with quality furnishings is LIKE NEW, turn key and absolutely move-in ready! A split floor plan provides privacy for you and your guests. A room addition is perfect for a den or large office area and the utility room is accessed directly from the home. Adorable home with great curb appeal. This is definitely one of the best deals available in the community so act now before it's gone!
- Attractively furnished includes 65" flat screen TV
- Sheetrock walls and ceilings throughout main home with a clean contemporary texture
- Calm, neutral colors
- Crown and baseboard moldings
- Plywood subflooring
- New laminate in entire home
- Quality light fixtures and fans
- Refinished kitchen cabinets and countertops with under cabinet lighting
- Beachy wave pattern subway tile backsplash in kitchen
- All newer appliances
- Updated bath vanities, countertops & commodes
- Tiled walk-in shower and bath surround
- Screened porch with solar blocking pull-down blinds
- Inviting custom deck entry
- Nicely landscaped paver patio
Camelot Lakes is located just 7 miles to the white sand beaches of Siesta Key and minutes to all of your shopping needs and I-75 access. In this friendly community you'll have an endless supply of activities, beautiful scenery, upscale amenities and the nicest neighbors around! A newer clubhouse includes large kitchen/reception area, comfy living room with TV, computer center, library, ceramics room with kilns, billiards/dart room and state-of-the-art fitness center with attached showers and saunas. Two big heated pools overlook beautiful lakes for all day relaxation! Monthly lot rent includes water, sewer, irrigation, trash pickup and lawn maintenance.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.