8392 Old Salem Drive
***4 MILES TO BEAUTIFUL SIESTA KEY***
- QUALITY RENOVATION! TURN KEY IN COASTAL COTTAGE DECOR
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "QUAINT 55+ COMMUNITY, OWNER OCCUPIED!"
- Bedrooms: 2 "MASTER EN SUITE"
- Bathrooms: 2 "CERAMIC TILE ENCLOSURES"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,056 sq. ft. "INCLUDES TILED ENCLOSED PORCH"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1971 "COMPLETE INTERIOR RENOVATION"
- Condo Fees: $620.00
WOW! What sets this beautiful home apart from others besides being just 4.5 miles from the most gorgeous white sand beaches on the gulf?
- Attractively and partially furnished - Drywall walls and ceilings with knockdown and freshly painted orange peel texture - Crown and baseboard moldings - Plywood subfloors with laminate and ceramic tile flooring throughout - New cabinetry in kitchen and baths - Quality tiled shower and bath surrounds - Fully equipped kitchen with newer appliances - New 6 panel interior doors throughout - Updated light and ceiling fan fixtures -- 2016 HVAC serviced annually - Electric fireplace in living room - Faux wood blinds and custom window treatments - Enclosed tiled porch with new screens and vinyl windows - Roof just washed & resealed - Vapor barrier/insulation completely redone - Large back patio - Quarterly pest control - Short walk to clubhouse and pool
Park East Club is a lovely, well maintained, affordable and friendly 55+ community set in a prime location just minutes to all of your shopping needs including Costco, Sprouts, Target, Publix Grocery, a grand selection of great restaurants and 4.5 miles to beautiful and exciting Siesta Key! All homes are owner occupied so you will always know your neighbors. Monthly lot rent of $620 includes trash/recycling curbside pickup, lawn maintenance and all park amenities. Water is divided equally among residents and averages a mere $18 per month. Organized activities kick into full gear during season and provide a fun and active winter calendar for those who choose to participate!
The pictures say it all! This home is furnished mostly as pictured with the exception of electronics, personal furnishings that were brought from home and the enclosed porch is not furnished. A complete list of items to stay will be provided to a serious buyer. This quality renovation ensures a sturdy and peaceful home and it is absolutely immaculate and move-in ready.
Community rules state dogs are not allowed. Two indoor cats permitted per home. $20 clubhouse fee and $75 fire response tax due each year.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.