5966 Brigadoon Way
Camelot Lakes MHC
- SPACIOUS NEW RENOVATION WITH LAKE VIEW!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "UPSCALE, GATED, 55+ RESORT STYLE COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2 "BOTH WITH EN SUITES"
- Bathrooms: 2 "MASTER GARDEN TUB & WALK-IN SHOWER"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,600 sq. ft. "INCLUDES FLORIDA ROOM UNDER AIR"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1985 "BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED IN 2020!"
- Condo Fees: $1,171.00
***FUQUA HOME IN POPULAR FLOOR PLAN ON LARGE CORNER LOT. A SHADY PARK LIKE SETTING WITH LAKEVIEW FROM FLORIDA ROOM*** This spacious 2/2 open plan home was recently renovated in 2020 and boasts a brand new designer granite kitchen equipped with high-end stainless appliances, tons of soft close cabinet storage plus large pantry with spice rack and a fabulous center island perfect for entertaining friends and family! The home has a huge living room lined with bay windows, dining room with built-in china hutch, a den off of the kitchen with wet bar, built-in desk/office area and a relaxing Florida room under air with scenic view of the lake and tropical landscaping. The master suite has a large walk-in closet and an en suite with garden tub, walk-in shower and double sinks. The 2nd bedroom room has a Jack-n-Jill bath allowing privacy for your visiting guests. Oversized utility shed is enclosed in screen porch and houses washer and dryer plus sink and shelving for extra storage.
- 2019 roof over with transferable warranty
- Laminate flooring throughout with the exception of carpet in the bedrooms and Florida room
- Updated light fixtures, recessed lighting and new switches and outlets
- Interior freshly painted from top to bottom
Camelot Lakes is a beautiful gated, resort-style 55+ community where your monthly lot rent includes water, sewer, trash/recycling curbside, lawn maintenance, taxes and endless upscale amenities and organized activities. All shopping needs, great restaurants and entertainment are just minutes away via quiet back roads or easy I-75 access. Tired of having everything at your fingertips? Take a 7 mile drive to the beautiful quartz sand beaches of Siesta Key. Throw out a line, take a dip or enjoy an energizing walk along the shore. A never ending supply of top restaurants, shopping and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.