5436 Stonehaven Lane
Camelot Lakes MHC
- BEAUTIFUL NEW RENO, FURNISHED, PROFESSIONALLY DECORATED
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN UPSCALE, GATED 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2 "BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED"
- Bathrooms: 2 "LARGE TILED MASTER EN SUITE"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,300 sq. ft. "INCLUDES SUNROOM UNDER AIR"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1983 "**COMPLETE RENOVATION**"
- Condo Fees: $955.00
PRISTINE, PROFESSIONALLY DECORATED AND MOVE-IN READY! A total renovation from top to bottom located in Sarasota's gated, resort style 55+ community of Camelot Lakes Village where you are just 7 miles to the white sand beaches of Siesta Key and beautiful and exciting downtown Sarasota! All shopping needs, restaurants and hospitals are only minutes away via quiet back roads and easy I-75 access. This a true beauty that you won't want to miss. Just take a look at some of the home's great features…
- Smoke-free home and furnishings
- Drywall with orange peel texture, crown and baseboard moldings
- Drywall ceilings with knockdown finish and recessed LED lighting
- Thermopane windows
- Plywood subflooring and quality laminate top flooring and Berber in bedrooms
- 6 panel interior doors and new hardware
- Quality steel exterior doors, stained/etched glass porch entry
- 2015 membrane roof with transferable warranty
- 2016 HVAC with warranty
- 2016 water heater
- 2017 kitchen appliances
- 2018 12’ x 28’ sunny room addition with quality ductless air conditioner
- Premium 2" faux wood blinds
- Attractively landscaped
There is a total of 1300 sq. ft. in this sunlit home including an insulated, QUALITY BUILT, warm and sunny all seasons room with covered porch entry from the front of home. A spacious granite kitchen with bar-top seating has abundant storage including several large drawers, and stylish backsplash, under cabinet lighting and newer appliances. Beautiful crystal chandelier in dining room captures your attention as you enter the home. This home is a must see; beautiful bedrooms and baths, 5’ tiled master walk-in shower and double sinks. Lovely, inviting guest room that your friends may never want to leave. Exclusive listing and shown by appointment only. Call Denise today!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.