5600 Halifax Drive
Camelot Lakes MHC
- GOT A WISH LIST? HERE'S YOUR DREAM HOME!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN BEAUTIFUL, GATED 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2 "SPLIT PLAN GREAT FOR GUESTS"
- Bathrooms: 2 "TILED WALK-IN SHOWER"
- Garage: Double, Attached "DOUBLE CARPORT"
- Size: 1,482 sq. ft. "PLUS LARGE FLORIDA ROOM"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1984 "COMPLETE RENOVATION LIKE NEW!"
- Condo Fees: $1,029.00
This great-for-entertaining, spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath renovation provides everything you could have possibly dreamed of for your piece of Florida paradise. Whether an escape from the freezing harsh winters up north or time for a forever home in a beautiful, gated, resort style community, this is the one you don't want to miss. Grab a pen and start marking off your wish list!
- Sprawling corner lot with lake view and furry friends okay
- Double driveway, golf cart parking, front patio
- Private fenced backyard with sundeck
- Relaxing Florida room with vertical slide windows
- Beautiful kitchen with stainless appliances, abundant storage
- Large indoor laundry / storage room
- Split floor plan provides privacy for you and your guests
- New membrane roof with transferable warranty
- All main rooms with updated windows
- HD Antenna - no more cable bills
- Plywood sub floors
- Drywall with crown and baseboard moldings
- Exterior and interior plus ceilings freshly painted
- Double sink master en suite with tiled walk-in shower
- Tiled guest bath
- Steel insulated, etched glass guest entry door
- Quality glass storm door guest entry
- Upgraded plumbing, electrical and lighting
- Pest/termite protection since 2014
- Transferable HVAC extended warranty
This lovely home is located in Sarasota's gated, resort style, 55+ community of Camelot Lakes Village where you are just 7 miles to the white sand beaches of Siesta Key and beautiful and exciting downtown Sarasota! All shopping needs, restaurants and hospitals are only minutes away via quiet back roads and easy I-75 access. The community swings into full action during season with numerous clubs, organized activities, dinners, poolside barbecues, Bingo and of course your neighborly happy hour locations. A new dog park is great fun for your furry friends! Exclusive listing by Denise and shown by appointment only. Call today before this one is gone!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.