5516 Stonehaven Lane
Camelot Lakes MHC
- SOLD IN A WEEK!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN BEAUTIFUL, GATED 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2 "2 MASTER WALK-IN CLOSETS"
- Bathrooms: 2 "SPACIOUS MASTER EN SUITE"
- Garage: Single, Attached "ENCLOSED CARPORT"
- Size: 1,360 sq. ft. "INCLUDES SUNNY FLORIDA ROOM"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1984 "COMPLETELY UPDATED"
- Condo Fees: $969.08
***LIKE A HOME STRAIGHT FROM BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS AND FURNISHED AS PICTURED*** This truly one-of-a-kind "seaside cottage" inspired home is fully turn key, completely updated and absolutely move-in ready. Not another currently on the market at this price that compares! There is a total of 1360 sq. ft. in this open concept home with cathedral ceilings including an insulated, QUALITY BUILT, warm and sunny Florida room. An unbelievably spacious and relaxing screened porch off the drive with privacy landscaping is great for entertaining and doubles as an enclosed garage via retractable screened doors when you're away. A super sized utility shed has its own A/C unit and includes separate laundry room with sink and workshop area. This lovely home is located in Sarasota's gated, resort style 55+ community of Camelot Lakes Village where you are just 7 miles to the white sand beaches of Siesta Key and beautiful and exciting downtown Sarasota! All shopping needs, restaurants and hospitals are only minutes away via quiet back roads and easy I-75 access. This a true beauty that you won't want to miss. Just take a look at some of the home's great features!
- Perimeter lot with no back neighbors and dog friendly
- Smoke-free home and furnishings
- Newer vinyl siding and thermopane windows throughout
- Whole house surge protection
- Plywood subflooring
- Ceramic tile in kitchen and baths; Berber in living area and bedrooms
- Attractive etched glass palm tree entry door side entry
- 2014 membrane roof with transferable warranty
- 2016 HVAC with warranty
- 2016 water heater
- 2018 washer and dryer with transferable warranty
- Updated kitchen appliances, countertops and attractive tile backsplash
- Insulated Florida room with tile flooring, custom solar blocking blinds and fiberglass exterior door
- Tiled walk-in master shower
- Comfort height commodes
- Premium 2" faux wood blinds
- Fresh interior paint and crown moldings
Big, bright and beautiful and stocked with just about everything you could ever need in a home and even includes a 55" flat screen TV. Literally pack your suitcase and start living your dream! All furnishings are in excellent condition and compliment the warm home colors with a coastal flair. Even the knickknacks and wall art will remain. The newer large sunny windows combined with cathedral ceiling lends a feeling of endless, open, relaxing space and provides a great space for entertaining.
Spacious master has 2 walk-in closets, linen closet and a built-in dresser with mirror. There is also an office nook perfect for the laptop. Lovely en suite includes updated high top vanity, comfort height commode and tiled walk-in shower with attached soap holders. You'll be proud to put friends and family up in the warm and relaxing guest room with vaulted ceiling and oversized walk-in closet. The guest bath is conveniently located across the hall and has been updated nicely with tiled tub/shower combination and comfort height commode.
This home is immaculate inside and out. The utility shed with new washer/dryer and slop sink has a window A/C unit and is enclosed in the screened porch for cool, bug-free chores!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.