5964 Ramsgate Terrace
Camelot Lakes MHC
- BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL AND FURNISHED!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN BEAUTIFUL, GATED 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,350 sq. ft. "PLUS LARGE ENCLOSED PORCH"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1985 "FUQUA HOME - QUALITY CONSTRUCTION"
- Condo Fees: $1,020.00
SUPER SPACIOUS, light bright and beautiful contemporary renovation is furnished as pictured and is absolutely move-in ready. Seller is offering this home at a heck of a price to ensure a quick closing! This open concept floor plan includes a cathedral ceiling as you enter the home, spacious dining area and beautiful new kitchen with bar top island. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, a large storage room which could easily be converted into an office, crafts room or indoor laundry, 200 sf enclosed porch and a private 14' x 17' deck. Some of the recent improvements and great features include:
- Drywall, new molding and freshly painted
- Laminate flooring throughout minus guest bedroom with new carpeting
- Perfect kitchen for entertaining has new cabinets, 2018 stainless appliances, granite countertops and lighting
- Baths updated with new vanities, granite countertops and lighting
- Sliding barn door over built-in wall shelving
- New white blinds throughout
- New white outlets and wall switches
- Both bedrooms, kitchen and enclosed porch are equipped with plug-ins for TV Antenna providing many channels
- Master bedroom has attractive exterior plantation shutters for added privacy
- Newer LG washer and dryer
- Quality storm door and tiled step entry
This home is furnished as pictured and includes some kitchenware and smaller appliances. HVAC is 2008 and serviced annually. New water heater 2015. Great curb appeal with attractive and easy care landscaping and on a friendly cul-de-sac! Camelot Lakes is a beautiful, gated, resort style 55+ community located just minutes from all of your shopping needs, I75 access, the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and fabulous downtown Sarasota. Monthly lot rent includes water, sewer, trash/recycling, lawn maintenance, taxes and all park amenities. Now you can afford a piece of paradise!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.