5830 Brigadoon Way
Camelot Lakes MHC
- PRICED TO GO - BEAUTIFUL RENO ON THE PARKWAY, LIFETIME ROOF!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN GATED 45+ COMMUNITY"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT W/SCREENED PORCH"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1983 "NEW ROOF & A/C"
- Condo Fees: $1,065.00
**OWNER FINANCING POSSIBLE** LOVELY OPEN CONCEPT RENOVATION ON THE PARKWAY! This great home is lined with windows overlooking the beautiful parkway for an all day relaxing view and located just steps to the auditorium with olympic sized pool and spa. The interior was completely transformed into a spacious open concept with cathedral ceiling and perfect for entertaining. This home is like new!
- Luxury waterproof vinyl plank flooring in open living areas and enclosed porch off living room 2019
- Ceramic tile flooring in baths
- Drywall, textured walls and ceilings
- New kitchen with granite countertops and brand new stainless Whirlpool appliances
- Complete new baths with tiled bath/shower surrounds
- 6 panel interior doors
- New light fixtures, switches and outlets
- New membrane roof 2017 with transferable lifetime warranty
- New water heater 2017
- New A/C 2014
- Recently painted exterior
- Critterfree screening secure around the home
- 2 enclosed porches provide additional living space
- Nicely landscaped
5830 Brigadoon Way is located in a gated 55+ community located just 7 miles to the white sand beaches of Siesta Key and minutes to all of your shopping needs and I-75 access. In this friendly community you'll have an endless supply of activities, lovely scenery and some of the nicest neighbors around! Recent clubhouse renovation includes large kitchen/reception area, comfy living room with TV, computer center, library, ceramics room with kilns, billiards/dart room and state-of-the-art fitness center with attached showers and saunas. Two heated pools overlook beautiful lakes for all day relaxation! This home is on a pet friendly lot. One dog up to 45# or two with a combined weight of 45#. Cats allowed in all homes. Monthly lot rent includes water, sewer, trash/recycling, lawn maintenance, taxes and use of all park amenities.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.