7001 142nd Ave N, Suite Lot #113
Down Yonder Village
- Great Price
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "CADI"
- Bedrooms: 1 "laminate floors, dry wall and freshly painted "
- Bathrooms: 1 " walk-in shower"
- Size: 624 sq. ft. "18 x 10 screened in porch"
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 52ft x 12ft "18 x 10 screened in porch and a 2 car carport"
- Year Built: 1973 "better then new "
- Condo Fees: $787.36
This beautiful home has been newly renovated and has had a 4 points inspection done on 12/12/19. Open layout with plenty of sunlight. Master bedroom accommodates a queen size bed and a bonus work area with plugin outlet for a computer or laptop, double closet. bathroom has a walk-in shower and laminate floors. The kitchen is a cooks happy place with red wood cabinets and plenty of storage space, can also fit a 2 chair kitchen table. added bonus is the screened in porch that can be converted into a Lanai for extra room. (Man/women cave)
* *All listings information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. American Mobile Home Sales of Tampa Bay, Inc. cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information measurements or condition of this property. Measurements are approximate. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining all current rates of lot rent, fees, Additionally, the buyer is responsible for obtaining all rules, regulations, pet policies, etc., associated with the community/park manager. American Mobile Home Sales of Tampa Bay, Inc. is not responsible for quoting of said fees or policies.
Main Floor Rooms
open and plenty of room, lots of sunlight (rug is included ) beautifully painted large windows
redwood cabinets and lots of storage, laminate floors and big picture window to let in the sunlight. Kenmore fridge and stove.
Down Floor Rooms
Screened in patio that has a multi use.
Family room , Lanai, entertainment etc. you get the idea!
Master bedroom large and fits working space and queen size bed and room to walk double closet with upper storage space
walk-in shower and plenty for dressing room. great lighting for make up and shaving.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.