5910 Halifax Place
Camelot Lakes MHC
AVAILABLE APRIL 1st!
- RARE SPLIT PLAN, BONUS ROOM W/LAUNDRY CLOSET, TURN KEY. A SPECTACULAR HOME!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "BEAUTIFUL GATED 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2 "FABULOUS SPLIT FLOOR PLAN"
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,482 sq. ft. "PLUS 120 SF ENCLOSED PORCH"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1984 "UPDATED THROUGHOUT"
- Condo Fees: $1,143.00
GREAT HOME FOR HOSTING FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Open concept, attractively updated split floor plan is nicely furnished with indoor laundry and absolutely move-in ready! This is a huge home located on a corner lot allowing front door entry into your cathedral ceiling living room welcoming guests or a side carport entry for everyday living. The home is immaculate, uncluttered and attractively furnished from top to bottom. This is a spectacular price for a spectacular home. Don't let this one get away!
- Quality, 1-color wood grain laminate throughout - Freshly painted and cabinetry refinished plus updated hardware - Chair rail accents - Baseboard molding - New light fixtures and ceiling fans - Spacious kitchen with newer stainless appliances - Indoor laundry closet with overhead storage and newer washer/dryer - Bonus room great for office or beach supplies - Updated 6 panel interior doors - Faux wood blinds - Comfort height commodes - Multi-channel TV antenna (this can be relocated outdoors) - Enclosed porch with vertical slide windows - Utility shed with workbench
Camelot Lakes is a beautiful, gated resort-style community where your monthly lot rent includes water, sewer, trash/recycling curbside, lawn maintenance, taxes and endless upscale amenities and organized activities. All shopping needs, great restaurants and entertainment are just minutes away via quiet back roads or easy I-75 access. Tired of having everything at your fingertips? Take a 7 mile drive to the beautiful quartz sand beaches of Siesta Key. Take a dip, throw out a line or enjoy an energizing walk along the shore. A never ending supply of quaint shops, top restaurants and the nicest people you'll ever meet!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.