5515 Camelford Terrace
Camelot Lakes MHC
- UNBELIEVABLE PRICE - NEW A/C, ROOF, FLOORING, VAPOR BARRIER, KITCHEN, BATHS!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN BEAUTIFUL, GATED 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 "NEW WALK-IN TUB/SHOWER IN MASTER!"
- Garage: Double, Attached "DOUBLE COVERED DRIVE!"
- Size: 1,000 sq. ft. "PLUS LARGE ENCLOSED PORCH"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1984 "BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED"
- Condo Fees: $954.00
DON'T BLINK BECAUSE THIS ONE WILL BE GONE! A beautiful home with the following 2017-2018 upgrades which sellers states total over $48,000! This lovely home is located in Sarasota's gated, resort style 55+ community of Camelot Lakes Village where you are just 7 miles to the white sand beaches of Siesta Key and beautiful and exciting downtown Sarasota! All shopping needs, restaurants and hospitals are only minutes away via quiet back roads and easy I-75 access. This a true beauty that you won't want to miss. Just take a look at some of the home's great features!
- Bryant A/C
- Vapor Barrier
- New roof (2015)
- Custom low impact porch entry
- Updated kitchen; quartz countertops, stainless appliances, laminate flooring
- Updated bathrooms; new vanities, marble countertops, comfort height commodes, laminate flooring, lighting
- Master whirlpool walk-in bathtub with shower and safety features
- Carpet in living room and bedrooms
- Custom closet organization
- New interior doors
- New blinds and drapes
- Freshly painted throughout
- Lanai rescreened
- Attractive and durable cloth awnings
- Professionally landscaped
Absolutely move-in ready and located on a pet friendly cul-de-sac! Rare double covered drive provides space for relaxing and entertaining. Utility shed is plumbed and ready for washer/dryer. The home is offered unfurnished but some furnishings are negotiable.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.