5895 Waterbury Circle
Camelot Lakes MHC
LIKE NEW CONTEMPORARY RENO, PARTIAL FURNISH
- OPEN CONCEPT RENOVATION AVAILABLE NOW!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN BEAUTIFUL, GATED 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 "EVERYTHING IS NEW!"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1983 "COMPLETE RENO IN 2016"
- Condo Fees: $1,020.00
JUST LIKE NEW - QUALITY RENOVATION FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! Immaculate 1300 sf, 2 bed / 2 bath home is partially furnished as pictured and absolutely move-in ready! This contemporary open concept home is in a cul-de-sac located in the beautiful, gated, 55+ community of Camelot Lakes Village where you have an endless supply of activities and amenities, and are just minutes to all shopping needs, great restaurants, hospital, I-75 access and only 7 miles to the white sand beaches of Siesta Key. Paradise all day, every day!
In addition to updated electrical and plumbing this seller boasts the following improvements all new in 2016:
- Frigidaire HVAC with transferable warranty
- Water heater
- ¾” plywood subflooring throughout
- Quality laminate and ceramic tile flooring throughout
- Walls and ceilings have 5/8” drywall and textured finish
- New cabinets in kitchen with granite countertops
- New kitchen appliances
- Complete bathroom renovations
- 6 panel interior doors
- Thermopane windows in Florida Room
- Updated ceiling fans/lighting
Large storage shed has a large workbench and includes washer and dryer. A fenced 12 x 12 private patio is located behind the shed and the perfect place for a grill or to catch some rays. Roof sealed and coated in 2016.
Monthly lot rent includes water, sewer, trash/recycling pickup, lawn maintenance and upscale park amenities. Luxury living at the lowest cost in Sarasota!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.