5860 Danbury Lane
Camelot Lakes MHC
UPDATED TURN KEY PRICED TO GO!
- MOVE-IN READY, 2017 ROOF W/WARRANTY PLUS MANY OTHER UPDATES!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "GATED 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 "TILED WALK-IN SHOWERS"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,500 sq. ft. "INCLUDES FLORIDA RM W/AIR"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1981 "UPDATED THROUGHOUT"
- Condo Fees: $928.00
NEW ON THE MARKET!!! Spacious 1500 sf FOREVER home is updated, attractively furnished as pictured and absolutely move-in ready! This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath home boasts:
- Membrane roof over with transferable warranty 2017
- Bryant HVAC 2012
- Quality laminate flooring throughout
- Insulated Florida room w/acrylic windows and portable A/C
- Popular kitchen layout updated with stylish backsplash and newer appliances
- Updated baths with large tiled walk-in showers
- Guest room with en suite
- Abundant storage closets
- Cozy porch off living room
- Paver patio behind utility shed
Camelot Lakes Village is a gated resort style retirement community where you have an endless supply of activities, spacious shady lots and some of the nicest neighbors in Sarasota. Clubhouse renovation includes large kitchen/reception hall, comfy TV room, computer room, library, saunas, billiard room, ceramics room with kiln and state-of-the-art fitness center. Two heated pools overlook beautiful lakes for all day relaxation! Tired of everything at your fingertips? Take a 7 mile drive to some of the most famous beaches on the Gulf and beautiful, exciting downtown Sarasota. Paradise all day, every day!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.