8461 Carrie Lane
PRIVATE OASIS ON LARGEST LOT IN THE PARK!
- LOVELY RENO, ENDLESS INDOOR/OUTDOOR SPACE!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN AFFORDABLE 55+ COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2 "MASTER PRIVATE ENCLOSED PORCH"
- Bathrooms: 2 "MASTER WALK-IN SHOWER"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,350 sq. ft. "INCLUDES FLORIDA ROOM WITH AIR"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1972 "MANY INTERIOR RENOVATIONS"
- Condo Fees: $602.00
LOVELY HOME WITH ENDLESS INDOOR / OUTDOOR SPACE ON THE LARGEST LOT IN THE PARK IS YOUR OWN PRIVATE OASIS! This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is being offered unfurnished and is ready for your personal touches. Some recent renovations include:
- Slate look vinyl flooring in kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway with plywood subfloors
- Bamboo flooring in master bedroom with plywood subfloors
- Laminate flooring in guest bedroom with plywood subfloors
- Sheetrock walls with orange peel texture and freshly painted
- Crown molding
- Corian countertops in kitchen
- Smudge proof stainless appliances in kitchen including LG Instaview French door refrigerator, Frigidaire convection ready range and Frigidaire DishSense dishwasher
- Quality French doors in dining room lead to Florida room under air
- Quality French doors in master bedroom lead to private enclosed porch
- New electrical outlets
- High-end lighting fixtures and ceiling fans
- New window blinds throughout the home
- Waterfall faucets in master and guest bath
- Carrier HVAC 2010
- Roof treated with Lanco Ultra Siliconizer 5/2017
What sets this home apart from any others in the park? A huge corner lot with winding driveway, no neighbors to the east & north, a homey front porch off of the living room, large Florida room under air off of the dining room via French doors, and a spectacular master suite with private enclosed porch which also leads to a wrap around patio big enough to add an outdoor kitchen. The guest bedroom has been prepped with an additional doorway to open to the Florida room for the purpose of providing a private outdoorsy space for your visitors. Endless windows throughout the home allow for wonderful fresh air breezes any time of the year!
PARK EAST CLUB is a quaint and cozy retirement community tucked conveniently away behind Westfield Sarasota Square Mall and is just minutes to the #1 rated white sand beaches of Siesta Key, beautiful downtown Sarasota, fantastic restaurants and shopping for all of your needs. Take a dip in the oversized pool, play a game of pool or shuffleboard with friends or participate in organized activities throughout the year. Rumor has it the community lake provides trophy bass fishing!
Monthly lot rent is $602 and includes trash pickup and lawn mowing. Water/sewer is divided equally among residents and averages $20 per month. Only registered service dogs are accepted in this community. Up to 2 indoor cats allowed per home.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.