5935 Camelot Drive North
Camelot Lakes MHC
COZY FLOOR PLAN PLUS FLORIDA ROOM!
- PET FRIENDLY, LARGE OUTDOOR SCREENED LANAI!!!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "in gated "
- Bedrooms: 2 "SPACIOUS MASTER"
- Bathrooms: 2 "MASTER WALK-IN SHOWER"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT"
- Size: 1,200 sq. ft. "INCLUDES FLORIDA ROOM W/AIR!"
- Year Built: 1984 "GREAT CONDITION"
- Condo Fees: $918.00
A MUST SEE IN PERSON! Fantastic curb appeal with this quaint and inviting home on a large private pet friendly lot with no neighbors directly behind you and a super screened porch on the front and back of home! Offered unfurnished this home has MANY updates:
- New roof 2013
- New HVAC 2012
- Tie Downs replaced 2012
- Home replumbed 2012
- Vapor barrier replaced 2012
- All sub flooring replaced and laminate installed in living areas 2011.
- Guest bath updated with new vanity, walk-in shower with safety features, commode and tile floor 2011/2013
- Master bath updated with new vanity, commode and tile flooring 2013
- The kitchen has new cabinets, counter tops, stainless sink, disposal and all newer appliances
- Insulated Florida room with tiled floor completed in 2011
- Screened lanai and roof on side drive added 2011
- A safer, "easier step" wood entry porch with railing installed 2010
This is a great home with lots of new and additional living and storage space with the newer Florida Room. Nothing you'll need to do - it's move-in ready!
Camelot Lakes is a beautiful gated retirement community located just minutes to all of your shopping needs. Monthly lot rent covers water, sewer, trash, lawn maintenance and use of all park amenities. Call now for an appointment to see this sweet home and start living your dream today!
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.