5238 Camelot Drive East
Camelot Lakes MHC
LOVELY MODEL-LIKE HOME!
- REDUCED - LIKE NEW 2014 RENOVATION!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home "IN UPSCALE GATED COMMUNITY"
- Bedrooms: 2 "SPACIOUS MASTER SUITE"
- Bathrooms: 2 "MASTER WALK-IN SHOWER, GUEST TUB/SHOWER COMBO"
- Garage: Single, Attached "CARPORT, DRIVE PARKS 2 CARS"
- Size: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1986 "COMPLETE RENO 2014"
- Condo Fees: $927.00
GORGEOUS 2/2 FURNISHED HOME IN PRISTINE CONDITION - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET! Complete renovation in 2014 includes NEW:
- Roof with transferable warranty - Trane HVAC - Stainless appliances - Laminate flooring - Kitchen and bath cabinetry - Sheetrock and textured walls & ceilings - Crown and baseboard molding - Electrical outlets - Lighting fixtures - Plumbing - Washer & Dryer - Window treatments - Smoke detectors - All furniture purchased in 2015 and is in absolute new condition. You won't find another home like this on the market at this low price. Act now before it's gone!
Camelot Lakes is an active gated retirement community with upscale amenities and daily organized activities. Kick back in the beautiful renovated clubhouse complete with library, billiard & darts room, computer center, ceramics room with kilns and reception center. There are two pools, whirlpools, saunas, state-ot-the-art fitness center, lighted tennis courts, bocce ball, shuffleboard, pickle ball…in addition to many planned social events and activities. Tired of having everything at your fingertips? How about a 7 mile drive to the most fabulous beach in the country, Siesta Key with spotless white sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise waters. Take a dip, throw out a line or enjoy an energizing walk along the shore. Never ending supply of quaint shops, top restaurants, and some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed & should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be verified. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining current lot rent, taxes, rules, pet policies, etc associated with the community from park management.